Dr. Kalpana Kothari – Surgical Oncology
Dr. Kalpana Kothari specializes in Gynae Cancer Surgery. She is associated with HCG Cancer Centre, Ahmedabad. Dr. Kothari has more than a decade of experience and completed her MD (Gynec – Onco Surgery) degree.
- robotic Surgeries for Gynec Cancers
- Sugar baker surgeries with HIPEC for Ovarian Cancer
- Conservative Treatment for Early Gynec Cancers
- Trained at prestigious Instuitions like Royal Hospital for Women in Australia, MSKCC USA, Hammersmith London, U-PEN USA, and NCI-Milan
Dr. Kalpana Kothari is from HCG Hospital Ahmedabad is a tertiary care unit of the HCG group. Hospital has been awarded for its excellence in the field of cardiology. The hospital provides care with a well-trained medical and nursing staff.
HCG – Cancer Care centers are at the forefront of the fight against cancer. The hospital is the largest cancer care provider and has 24 centers. HCG has a team of experienced healthcare specialists for cancer prevention, turning hope into reality for decades for cancer patients. The hospitals are equipped with the latest technology to provide good quality cancer care through Surgical, Radiation & Medical Oncology all under one roof.
- Cancer: all you need to know about the Malady
- Cervical Cancer: Signs and Symptoms
- Pancreatic Cancer: Types, Symptoms and Risk Factors
- Cancer Patients and Emotional Health
- Cancer Hospitals from India
- HCG Cancer Center, Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
- Cervical Cancer: Risk factors and Complications
- Lung Cancer: Most prevalent cancer across the globe
- Bladder Cancer: Signs & Symptoms
- We do not endorse any particular services or recommend a particular healthcare service provider by mere listing.
- The information provided herewith is collected from open sources, solely in good faith and for general information purposes only. We recommend you to visit the official webpages of the healthcare service provider/s.