Institute Of Neurosciences Kolkata
The Institute of Neurosciences Kolkata (I-NK) is a 150-bed facility center. The institute is Dr. R P Sengupta’s dream project, an eminent neurosurgeon. The hospital provides various neurological treatments like neurosurgery, psychiatric problems, rehabilitation treatments. I-NK is a non-profit institution in Kolkata.
- 11 Years of Experience in the field of Neurosurgery.
- 70 Neuro Specialists.
- 150 Modern Beds.
- 15000 Successful Surgeries conducted so far.
- Book an appointment
- OPD Timings- Monday to Saturday- 10 am – 6 pm; Sunday closed.
- Main Hospital: 185/1 A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata 700 017
- Rehabilitation, Research & Psychiatric Centre: 10 West Range Kolkata -700017
- OPD Building: 6B A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata – 700017
- Contact Number- +91 33 4030 9999/+91 98309 64646
- Email ID- [email protected]
Procedures at Institute Of Neurosciences Kolkata:
- Stroke Clinic.
- Intravenous thrombolysis to reverse the effects of stroke.
- Epilepsy Clinic. (Read about: Epilepsy: A marker of Recurrent Seizures)
- Movement Disorder Clinic.
- Neuro Genetic Diseases.
- Multiple Sclerosis and other brain diseases.
- Headache clinic
- Video Telemetry.
- Sleep lab for sleep disorders.
- Tropical Diseases of the Nervous System, e.g. Tuberculosis.
- Pediatric Neurology.
- Surgery for intractable epilepsy.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery.
- Precision Microsurgerical procedures to treat arteriovenous malformation, intracranial aneurysm, extra cranial-intracranial bypass for stroke prevention, and deep-seated tumors of the spinal cord and brain.
- Endoscopic Surgery for intraventricular tumors and third ventriculostomy
- Trauma Centre for Head and spine injuries
- Deep brain stimulation for intractable pain and Parkinson’s disease.
- Spine surgery
- Endovascular treatment for AVM, Aneurysm, thrombolysis of cerebral arteries
- Surgery for movement disorders.
- Drug Dependency.
- Alzheimer’s Disease. (Alzheimer’s is a disease associated with loss of memory. The patient suffers from dementia or loss of memory, along with changes in behavior and thinking. Read more What is Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease?)
- Cognitive impairment and Depression
- Mentally disturbed children.
- Occupational Therapy.
- Speech Therapy.
- Psychology & Therapy.
- Menta Move Therapy.
- The information provided herewith is for your convenience and ease. Kindly check the Hospital website for more clarification.
- Niruja HealthTech (NHT) does not own, operate or control the services provided by this healthcare center. By mere listing, NHT does not make any recommendations or guarantees regarding the quality of services and medical advice.
- NHT does not endorse and makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the services provided by this healthcare service provider.