Dr (Col.) R Ranga Rao is one of the famous Medical oncologists in India, having over 30+ years of experience in the Medical Oncology field. He is managing and treating the Lung cancers, Pleura, Breast, Brain Tumours, Kidney, Urinary Bladder, Ovarian Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Oesophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine, Colon Cancer, Rectum, Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Bone, Skin, and Lymphomas of all types, Prostrate, Head and Neck.
He is interested in the following specialization:
He worked with Paras Hospital; he has also worked with prestigious healthcare institutions of India.
- He is a member of various organizations such as
- American Society of Clinical Oncology ( ASCO)
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology
- He has achieved several awards and recognitions.
Hospital Website: https://www.parashospitals.com/
- Hospital Affiliations
- Experience / Tranining
- Medical School
- Leadership Roles