Dr. Jay Shah -Cardiologist at HCG Hospital
Dr. Jay Shah specialized in Cardiology
HCG Hospitals, Ahmedabad
Dr. Jay Shah has More Than 10 Years
- Dr. Jay Shah is a Senior Interventional Cardiologist, at HCG Hospitals, Ahmedabad
- After completing M.B.B.S and M.D (Medicine) in 2002 he further pursued his super specialty – Interventional Cardiology training from a reputed medical institute based in Ahmedabad
- Thereafter in 2007 he went to Tolochenaz, Switzerland for his training in Management of Multivessel Disease & Diabetes
- He has been awarded Fellowship of European Society of Cardiology (FESC) & American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- He has also achieved Associate Fellowship of Society of Cardiovascular Angiography & Intervention (FSCAI)
- He specializes in Complex Coronary Interventions like PAMI, Bifurcation Stenting, Multivessel Stenting, CTO, etc
- He has been invited as Faculty in many National & International Cardiology conferences, CSI, INDIA LIVE, CAD, NEW, TCT (USA), EURO PCR, Singapore Live, TCT AP (Korea) etc.
- He has also been invited as speaker, Panelist and moderator in many conferences & workshops across India
- He is an active member of Cardiology Society of India, Association of Physicians and Indian Medical Association
- He is also a Principal Investigator of CANTOS study which is being there at HCG, Ahmedabad
- He has also worked as a coordinator for CREATE Study, conducted at one of the premium cardiology institutes
Dr. Jay Shah is from HCG Hospital Ahmedabad is a tertiary care unit of the HCG group. Hospital has been awarded for its excellence in the field of cardiology. The hospital provides care with a well-trained medical and nursing staff. Hospital connects with their patient with the help of technology and dedicated medical professionals. Doctors are well trained in emergency cases.
HCG – Cancer Care centers are at the forefront of the fight against cancer. The hospital is the largest cancer care provider and has 24 centers. HCG has a team of experienced healthcare specialists for cancer prevention, turning hope into reality for decades for cancer patients. The hospitals are equipped with the latest technology to provide good quality cancer care through Surgical, Radiation & Medical Oncology all under one roof.