Dr. K G Jayaprassana-Heart Care at Wockhardt Hospital
Dr. K G Jayaprassana did his MCh from AIIMS ,New Delhi. He has an exposure to more than 10,000 cardio-thoracic and vascular surgeries of which he has performed about 6000 surgeries independently. At Royal Adelaide Hospital he got expertise in complex aortic and minimally invasive cardio-thoracic Surgeries.
Dr. K G Jayaprassana is from Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Nagpur, is NABH accredited and was founded in 2007. The hospital offers two decades of experience in high-end Super Speciality care. It is a symbol of the trust of the people of Central India. The group hospital also has a cardiac hospital at Nagpur.
- Address: 1643, North Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440033
- Phone: 0712-6624100 (Ambulance-0712-6624400)
- Check the hospital website
The hospital offers Super Speciality medical care in the areas of Neurosurgery, Neurology, Minimal Access Surgery Orthopaedics, and Critical Care, along with the services in the fields of Nephrology, Urology, Endocrinology, Surgical Oncology, Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Preventive Healthcare, and Emergency Care already available in Nagpur.
This Super Speciality Hospital caters to patients in Akola, Amravati, and from the neighboring states of Chattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh.
- 118 patient beds
- 33 beds for Critical Care
- AHU system and laminar flow assembly
- 10 bedded SICU
- State of the art 4 Operation Theaters
- Karl Storz Laparoscopy system for Minimal invasive procedures.
- Carl Zeiss HD Neuro microscope system with Neuro endoscopy system for Minimal invasive spinal surgeries.
- CUSA & dedicated Bipolar Cauterization system to have precision during electro-surgical cutting & coagulation & tumor breakage & aspiration.
- Stryker makes 2 nos. of Ortho surgical system for taking all kind Ortho surgical procedures
- Navigation system to have better & faster planning of joint replacement procedures.