Dr. Ohm Rajani – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Ohm Rajani has 1 Year
BDS & MDS
- Dr. Ohm Rajani completed his under-graduation from a very prestigious university from Karnataka and pursued his MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery and Dental Implant procedure, from Rajasthan
- Dr. Ohm Rajani expertise in dental implants and it’s complications, oral surgical procedures such as removal of impacted 3rd molars, surgical extraction of ankylosed teeth or submerged root peice, treatment of oral submucous fibrosis, temporomandibular joint disorders, dentoalveolar surgery, surgical correction of dentofacial skeletal deformities, dentofacial cosmetic and esthetic correction
- Dr. Ohm Rajani is skilled in correcting the fracture of dentoalveolar region as well as the correction of mandible, maxilla and the temporomandibular joint trauma surgery
- Apart from dental-alveolar surgical procedures, Dr. Rajani has taken surgical training course on cleft palate from Guwahati (Assam), and surgical training on oral oncology from a reputed cancer research institute of Gujarat
- He has many poster presentation and paper publications in National Conference of Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI) to his credit
- Dr. Ohm Rajani is a member of Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI), Indian Dental Association (IDA), and InternatIonal Congress of Oral ImplantologIsts (ICOI)
Dr. Ohm Rajani is from HCG Hospital Ahmedabad is a tertiary care unit of the HCG group. Hospital has been awarded for its excellence in the field of cardiology. The hospital provides care with a well-trained medical and nursing staff. Hospital connects with their patient with the help of technology and dedicated medical professionals. Doctors are well trained in emergency cases.
HCG – Cancer Care centers are at the forefront of the fight against cancer. The hospital is the largest cancer care provider and has 24 centers. HCG has a team of experienced healthcare specialists for cancer prevention, turning hope into reality for decades for cancer patients. The hospitals are equipped with the latest technology to provide good quality cancer care through Surgical, Radiation & Medical Oncology all under one roof.