Dr. Viraj Lavingia – Medical Oncologist
Dr. Viraj Lavingia is a cancer specialist, currently associated with HCG Cancer Centre, Ahmedabad. He has completed MBBS, DNB (Internal Medicine) & DNB (Medical Oncology).
- Dr. Viraj Lavingia joined HCG Ahmedabad in 2018 following a successful association with Apollo CBCC. Originally from Ahmedabad, Dr. Viraj earned his internal medicine degree at Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, in 2013, and subsequently, in 2017, he completed DNB (Medical Oncology) from Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad
- He won a scholarship award (UICC fellowship from City of Hope, Duarte USA, June 2016) for the project “HAI (Hepatic Arterial Infusion) chemotherapy for liver-limited metastatic colorectal cancer.”
- Dr. Viraj Lavingia is a trained and certified member of the European Society for Medical Oncology & American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- He has publications in national/international journals and has been honored with invited lectures/seminars at the national level.
- He holds a special interest in GI Oncology, predominantly colorectal cancers and pancreaticobiliary cancers.
- book an appointment for Dr. Viraj Lavingia
Dr. Viraj Lavingia is from HCG Hospital Ahmedabad is a tertiary care unit of the HCG group. Hospital has been awarded for its excellence in the field of cardiology. The hospital provides care with a well-trained medical and nursing staff. Hospitals connect with their patients with the help of technology and dedicated medical professionals. Doctors are well trained in emergency cases.
HCG – Cancer Care centers are at the forefront of the fight against cancer. The hospital is the largest cancer care provider and has 24 centers. HCG has a team of experienced healthcare specialists for cancer prevention, turning hope into reality for decades for cancer patients. The hospitals are equipped with the latest technology to provide good quality cancer care through Surgical, Radiation & Medical Oncology all under one roof.
Times Health Icons Award in 2019
Best Cancer Hospital in Gujarat
Best Multispeciality Hospital
Awarded as The Best Medical Tourism center in Gujarat
- We do not endorse any particular services or recommend a particular healthcare service provider by mere listing.
- NABH, NABL, JCI are the constituent board for Quality Certification and operate accreditation programs for healthcare organizations.
- NABH- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
- NABL- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- JCI- Joint Commission International
- The information provided herewith is collected from open sources, solely in good faith and for general information purposes only. We recommend you to visit the official webpages of the healthcare service provider/s.