Homeopathic Remedies to cure Allergic Asthma
Allergic asthma is a common form of asthma caused due to hypersensitivity to allergens. Cough is a common symptom associated with asthma. Clinically wheezing and shortness of breath is seen in most of the cases. Limiting exposure to indoor inhalants that aggravates symptoms like house dust, cockroach antigen, dander, molds, tobacco smoke, the strong odour can help prevent an attack of asthma.
Homeopathic Remedies to cure Allergic asthma :
- Aconite napellus: For symptoms with shortness of breath. The onset of symptoms is very insidious. The patient complains of constant pressure especially on the left side of the chest. Hoarse dry cough with loud and laboured breathing. The patient becomes very sensitive to the inspired air. The attacks usually get worse at night, especially after midnight. An attack of asthma is usually seen after exposure to cold air. The symptoms are associated with anxiety and constant fear of death.
- Aralia racemosa: This remedy is very useful in cases of Allergic asthma especially when the symptoms get aggravated by lying down. Symptoms aggravate after sleep with spasmodic sneezing bouts with a feeling of constriction in the chest. Watery excoriating nasal discharge. patients usually are very sensitive to dry air.
- Bromium: Symptoms usually appears after exposure to heat. Fan like motion of the alae. The sensation of cobweb in the nostrils. Dry cough with hoarseness and burning. Difficulty in breathing along with pain. Inspiration aggravates cough. Symptoms are better in moist places or near the sea. This medicine is indicated who gets frequent bouts of an asthma attack when they are on land.
- Eucalyptus globulus: Asthma associated with dyspnoea or difficulty in breathing and palpitation. Well suited for older adults. This medicine helps to stimulate expectoration. Offensive white thick mucus discharge.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorous is often associated with the suddenness of symptoms. The patient is restless and hypersensitive or indifferent. A feeling of tightness across the chest. A feeling of great weight on the chest with sharp stitching pain. Respiration is oppressed. Symptoms get worse while lying on the left side. Rusty or red colour cough. Symptoms get worse by exposure to cold air, talking, reading, laughing or even from going from warm room to cold air. Cough provoked by strong odour which gets worse in the presence of strangers.
- Trifolium prantense: This medicine is indicated in cases where there is persistent irritation. Chills with hoarse cough and choking especially at night. Cough when exposed to open air. Spasmodic cough that gets worse at night.
Homeopathic Remedies to cure Allergic Asthma: Symptoms
Homeopathy works wonder in cases of asthma but when you experience the following symptoms, get to the nearest emergency medical facility:
- Extreme breathlessness
- Tightness in chest
- Inability to manage the attack of asthma.