Metro Hospital and Heart Institute Delhi
Metro Heart Institute Delhi is a 50 bedded hospital. It offers facilities in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Pulmonology & Critical Care, Dietetics and Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Unit.
- 14, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar – IV, New Delhi – 110 024
- Board Number : +91 (011) 4242 4343
- Ambulance : +91 (011) 4242 4343
- Emergency : +91 (011) 4242 4343
- Appointments : +91 (011) 4242 4343
- Email : [email protected]
- Book an appointment online.
- Metro Heart Institute Delhi is a 50 bedded hospital.
- It provides comprehensive all-around cardiac care, including interventional cardiology, intensive cardiac care unit, non-interventional cardiology, and cardiovascular and thoracic surgery.
- The hospital has an International standard cardiothoracic post-operative recovery unit and intensive care unit.
- The department has the capability to perform open-heart surgery, CABGs, valve replacement, minimally invasive cardiac surgery.
- Metro Heart Institute is equipped with an ICCU, non-invasive cardiac lab, catheterization lab, and cardiothoracic operation theatre.
- The team includes interventional cardiologists, cardiologists, critical care specialists.
Facilities at Metro Cancer Hospital Delhi
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Computerized Treadmill test (TMT)
- Renal and carotid angioplasty.
- Stress echocardiogram- dynamic/Dobutamine
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker implantation
- Head-up tilt test
- Color Doppler echocardiogram
- Transesophageal Echo
- Coronary angiography and cardiac catheterization.
- Elective & emergency coronary angioplasty.
- Corrective surgery for congenital heart disease
- PTMC ( Balloon Valvuloplasty)
- Open heart surgeries
- Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP)
- Peripheral vascular surgery
- Valvular heart surgery
About the Group
- Metro Group of Hospitals is a group of 12 hospitals.
- The group has a capacity of 2,500+ beds.
- Total ten hospitals are NABH Accredited, and 4 are NABL Accredited.
- The group believes in 5 Pillars of Excellence.
- Patient Care
- The infrastructure can cater to patients from all over the country and abroad.
- The centers are Noida, Delhi, Faridabad, Haridwar, Jaipur, Meerut, Rewari, and Vadodara.
- Metro Group of Hospitals provides treatments in all specialties, including Cardiology, Nephrology, Gastro and Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, Respiratory, Orthopaedics, Oncology, Joint replacement, Neurology, and Neurosurgery.
- The Allied Specialities offered are Nutrition & Health, Laparoscopic & General Surgery, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, Endocrinology And Diabetes, Dermatology, ENT & Cochlear Implant, Homeopathy, Haemotology, Holistic Medicine, Interventional Radiology, Nephrology & Renal Transplant, Ophthalmology and Eye Centre.