Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute, Delhi
Metro Cancer Hospital (MCHI) Delhi is a NABH accredited, 155 bedded medical institute. MHCI provides services in Radiation Oncology, Haemo- Oncology, Medical Oncology, interventional radio-oncology, and Surgical Oncology. The facilities include radiation, surgical, medical cancer facilities.
- 21, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092
- Board Number : +91 (11) 4928 6666, +91 (11) 2246 0000
- Ambulance : +91 88001 97020
- Emergency : +91 88001 97020
- Appointments : +91 88001 97020
- Email: [email protected]
- Book an appointment online.
- MCHI is a NABH accredited, 155 bedded medical institute.
- Treatment offers- Gynae Cancer, Breast Cancer, Leukemia and lymphomas, Gastro-Intestinal Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Lung Cancer, Paediatric Oncology, Soft Tissue, and bone cancers, Brain Tumor, Bladder, prostate, and kidney cancers.
- It offers targeted therapy, Hormonal Therapy, Immunotherapy, Induction chemotherapy, Palliative therapy, Maintenance therapy, and Bisphosphonate therapy.
Facilities at Metro Cancer Hospital Delhi
- MCHI has NABH accreditation and 155 bedded medical institute.
- The hospital offers multiple slice CT scanners, Color Doppler, mammography, ultrasound, and X-ray machines.
- It offers specialized facilities for Cytology, immunohistochemistry, histopathology, and Interventional radiology.
- The hospital also offers specialized treatment in the allied fields including General medicine, General Surgery, ENT, Gynaecology, Pulmonology, Psychiatry, Nephrology.
- It provides Plastic & Reconstructive surgery, Ophthalmology, and Physiotherapy as well as social and psychological counseling.
About the Group
- Metro Group of Hospitals is a group of 12 hospitals.
- The group has a capacity of 2,500+ beds.
- Total ten hospitals are NABH Accredited, and 4 are NABL Accredited.
- The group believes in 5 Pillars of Excellence.
- Patient Care
- The infrastructure can cater to patients from all over the country and abroad.
- The centers are Noida, Delhi, Faridabad, Haridwar, Jaipur, Meerut, Rewari, and Vadodara.
- Metro Group of Hospitals provides treatments in all specialties, including Cardiology, Nephrology, Gastro and Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, Respiratory, Orthopaedics, Oncology, Joint replacement, Neurology, and Neurosurgery.
- The Allied Specialities offered are Nutrition & Health, Laparoscopic & General Surgery, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, Endocrinology And Diabetes, Dermatology, ENT & Cochlear Implant, Homeopathy, Haemotology, Holistic Medicine, Interventional Radiology, Nephrology & Renal Transplant, Ophthalmology and Eye Centre.