Rabindranath Tagore Institute Of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata
Rabindranath Tagore Institute is situated in Kolkata. Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences is also known as RN Tagore Hospital Kolkata. It is a NABH-accredited, 681-bedded, super-specialty hospital. It was established in 2000. The hospital provides 24- hour facility, 40 clinical specialties for acute and chronic ailments, and has 15 well-equipped operation theatres and three catheterization laboratories.
RN Tagore Hospital provides healthcare services to the people of West Bengal, Eastern, and North-Eastern India. The hospital also receives patients from other countries such as Bhutan, Bangladesh, African countries, Myanmar, Nepal.
RTIICS offers services like Renal Sciences and Kidney Transplantation, Cardiac Sciences and Heart Transplantation, Medical & Surgical Gastroenterology, Neurosciences, and Liver Transplantation.
As per Times of India Health Survey 2016, 2017, and 2018, RN Tagore Hospital bagged the award of ‘No.1 Cardiac Care Hospital’ in Eastern India. It also received the ‘Quality Beyond Accreditation’ award conferred by AHPI Healthcare Excellence in 2019
- Address- 124, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, Premises No: 1489, Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700099
- Email- [email protected]
- Hospital Website
- Helpline- 186 0208 0208
- Emergency- +91 9903 335544
Features: Tagore Hospital Kolkata
- Centre for Multi-Organ Transplant, including Heart, Renal and Liver Transplant Programmes
- Pediatric and Adult Cardiac Surgeries
- IVUS-Guided Angioplasty
- Brain Pacemakers for Epilepsy Surgery and Advanced Parkinson’s Disease
- Centre for Percutaneous Endovascular Programme for Stroke, Minimal Access Spine Surgery, Carotid Stenosis, Brain Arterio-Venous Malformations, and Brain Aneurysms.
- Comprehensive center for GI Oncology, Bariatric Surgery, Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary Surgery, and Endoscopic Ultrasound
- RN Tagore Hospital Kolkata offers comprehensive Endobronchial Ultrasound Programme and Sleep Study in the region
- Treatment for Varicose Veins, Fibroids, and Tumour Ablation through Interventional Radiology.
- Complex Biopsies and Interventional Cancer Therapies.
- Orthopedic programs like Joint Replacements, Arthroscopic Surgery, Spinal Surgery, Trauma, and Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
- Blood Bank
- Cath labs
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
Procedures: Tagore Hospital Kolkata
- Cardiac Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Top 15 accredited hospitals from Kolkata
- Heart Transplant: a hope for people with terminal Heart Ailments
- Radiation therapy for Cancer Treatment