Bipolar or Bipolar Disorder Risk Factors Infographic
Bipolar Disorder is a mental illness that has prominent mood swings. The mood swings are usually very extreme cases of sadness to elevated mood.
Risk factors of Bipolar Disorder include:
- Studies reveal that the brain structure and function of people having bipolar disorder is different than healthy people or people suffering from other mental ailments.
- Bipolar disorder is seen to run in the family.
- Substance abuse may be alcohol or drugs or both.
- Stressful life.
- Loss of a loved one.
Read more at
- Bipolar Disorder
- An approach to understanding Bipolar disorder in children
- Bipolar Disorder in Children: Lifestyle changes to lead a normal life
- Depression: a constant feeling of sadness
- Bipolar Disorder in Children: Symptoms