Dr. Manasi Shah – Medical Oncology
Dr. Manasi Shah has a specialization in Medical Oncology. She is associated with HCG Cancer Centre, Ahmedabad. Her qualification is MD (Internal Medicine), MD (Medical Oncology).
- Dr. Manasi Shah is an American Board Certified Medical Oncologist and Hematologist.
- Dr. Manasi Shah completed her M.B.B.S from Gujarat University in 2005 and then underwent further specialization in Internal Medicine (Bridgeport Hospital, Yale University) and Medical Oncology/ Hematology (University of Connecticut) from the United States. She graduated as a Hematologist/ Medical Oncologist in 2012.
- Dr. Manasi Shah worked as a consultant at New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York until 2015, after which she has joined as a consultant at HCG Cancer Center in Ahmedabad since September 2015.
- She specializes in adult patients with cancer and blood diseases and holds a special interest in breast and gynec oncology and benign hematology.
- She is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and has several publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Dr. Manasi Shah is from HCG Hospital Ahmedabad is a tertiary care unit of the HCG group. Hospital has been awarded for its excellence in the field of cardiology. The hospital provides care with a well-trained medical and nursing staff. Hospitals connect with their patients with the help of technology and dedicated medical professionals. Doctors are well trained in emergency cases.
HCG – Cancer Care centers are at the forefront of the fight against cancer. The hospital is the largest cancer care provider and has 24 centers. HCG has a team of experienced healthcare specialists for cancer prevention, turning hope into reality for decades for cancer patients. The hospitals are equipped with the latest technology to provide good quality cancer care through Surgical, Radiation & Medical Oncology all under one roof.
- We do not endorse any particular services or recommend a particular healthcare service provider by mere listing.
- NABH, NABL, JCI are the constituent board for Quality Certification and operate accreditation programs for healthcare organizations.
- NABH- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
- NABL- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- JCI- Joint Commission International
- The information provided herewith is collected from open sources, solely in good faith and for general information purposes only. We recommend you to visit the official webpages of the healthcare service provider/s.
- Cancer: all you need to know about the Malady
- Cervical Cancer: Signs and Symptoms
- Pancreatic Cancer: Types, Symptoms and Risk Factors
- Cancer Patients and Emotional Health
- Cancer Hospitals from India
- HCG Cancer Center, Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
- Cervical Cancer: Risk factors and Complications
- Lung Cancer: Most prevalent cancer across the globe
- Bladder Cancer: Signs & Symptoms