Dr. Nirav R Thadeshwar – Surgical Oncology
Dr. Nirav Thadeshwar has a specialization in Surgical Oncology. He is associated with HCG Hospitals, Bhavnagar.
- Surgical Oncology with in-depth knowledge of recent advances in oncology and reconstructive techniques
- Bone and soft tissue sarcoma, Limb Salvage, and Mega-prosthesis placement
- Gynecological malignancies along with HIPEC procedure for Ovarian and other abdominal malignancies
- Gastrointestinal malignancies along with colorectal cancers and gastric cancers
- Head and Neck oncology along with reconstructive techniques
- Head and Neck Oncology –All types of malignancies of oral cavity, maxilla, face cutaneous malignancies
- Head and Neck Reconstructive surgeries –All types of pedicle flaps like a submental flap, platysmal flap, tongue flap, FAMM flap, and other common reconstructive flaps for reconstruction of defects in oral cavity post-surgery, facial defects, and local reconstruction of soft tissue.
- Optimal Cytoreductive surgery (Sugarbaker procedure) for abdominal epithelial malignancies like carcinoma ovary, endometrial carcinoma, and primary peritoneal malignancy
- All types of gynecological malignancies including Wertheim’s hysterectomy
- Uro-Oncological procedures –Radical and Partial Nephrectomy, Radical cystectomy with ileal conduit
- Soft tissue and bone sarcoma management including placement of Megaprosthesis for limb salvage surgeries
- All types of Breast surgeries including Oncoplastic breast conservation surgeries have a special interest in Oncoplastic techniques for breast reconstruction
- Thoracic oncology and malignancies of esophagus
- Colon and Rectal malignancies –Low anterior resection and Ultra-Low anterior resection with Stapled and Handsewn anastomosis, Colectomies
Areas of Interest-
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- Bone and Soft tissue sarcoma with limb salvage
- Head and Neck Oncology and Reconstructive Oncology
- Gynecological Malignancies
- Thyroid Surgery and thyroid malignancy
- Wound care, Trauma management, and Disaster Preparedness
- Laparoscopic Surgery and oncological advances in minimal access surgery
Dr. Nirav R Thadeshwar is from HCG Hospital Ahmedabad is a tertiary care unit of the HCG group. Hospital has been awarded for its excellence in the field of cardiology. The hospital provides care with a well-trained medical and nursing staff. Hospital connects with their patient with the help of technology and dedicated medical professionals. Doctors are well trained in emergency cases.
HCG – Cancer Care centers are at the forefront of the fight against cancer. The hospital is the largest cancer care provider and has 24 centers. HCG has a team of experienced healthcare specialists for cancer prevention, turning hope into reality for decades for cancer patients. The hospitals are equipped with the latest technology to provide good quality cancer care through Surgical, Radiation & Medical Oncology all under one roof.
- We do not endorse any particular services or recommend a particular healthcare service provider by mere listing.
- NABH, NABL, JCI are the constituent board for Quality Certification and operate accreditation programs for healthcare organizations.
- NABH- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
- NABL- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- JCI- Joint Commission International
- The information provided herewith is collected from open sources, solely in good faith and for general information purposes only. We recommend you to visit the official webpages of the healthcare service provider/s.
- Cancer: all you need to know about the Malady
- Cervical Cancer: Signs and Symptoms
- Pancreatic Cancer: Types, Symptoms and Risk Factors
- Cancer Patients and Emotional Health
- Cancer Hospitals from India
- HCG Cancer Center, Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
- Cervical Cancer: Risk factors and Complications
- Lung Cancer: Most prevalent cancer across the globe
- Bladder Cancer: Signs & Symptoms