Dr. Sachin Wani – Surgical Oncology
Dr. Sachin Wani works in the Surgical Oncology department at HCG Cancer Center, Vadodara.
- HCG Hospital Contact details- 63588 88814/079- 40410101
- MBBS. BJ Medical College and Sasoon Hospitals, Pune
- DNB: General Surgery, KEM Hospital, Pune
- Surgical Oncology Residency, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai (2006 -2009)
- IFHNOS Fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology.
Total Experience: 15 years, Experience in HCG: 4 years
- Dr. Sachin Wani is a surgeon who has particular expertise in the multidisciplinary treatment of tumors located in the head and neck area.
- Dr. Sachin Wani is especially interested in treating recurrent cancers of the oral cavity. He understands that while curing cancer is the main goal! But issues such as the ability to speak, swallow and look good are equally important for his patients and well-being.
- Dr. Sachin Wani closely works with his team, which includes other surgical oncologists, nutritionist, occupational therapist, etc. to achieve that goal
- When Dr. Wani meets with patients and their families, he walks them step by step through the treatment. He gives immense importance to helping patients getting back to their normal lives
- Dr. Wani looks after specialty clinics for head and neck tumors, trimus clinic, and Dysphagia clinic
- Surgical oncology
- Head and neck oncology
- Head and neck surgery
- Thyroid surgery
- Surgeries for Head and Neck cancer
- Breast cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Gynecological cancer
- Urological cancer
- Thoracic cancer
Dr. Sachin Wani is from HCG Hospital Ahmedabad is a tertiary care unit of the HCG group. Hospital has been awarded for its excellence in the field of cardiology. The hospital provides care with a well-trained medical and nursing staff. Hospitals connect with their patients with the help of technology and dedicated medical professionals. Doctors are well trained in emergency cases.
HCG – Cancer Care centers are at the forefront of the fight against cancer. The hospital is the largest cancer care provider and has 24 centers. HCG has a team of experienced healthcare specialists for cancer prevention, turning hope into reality for decades for cancer patients. The hospitals are equipped with the latest technology to provide good quality cancer care through Surgical, Radiation & Medical Oncology all under one roof.
- We do not endorse any particular services or recommend a particular healthcare service provider by mere listing.
- NABH, NABL, JCI are the constituent board for Quality Certification and operate accreditation programs for healthcare organizations.
- NABH- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
- NABL- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- JCI- Joint Commission International
- The information provided herewith is collected from open sources, solely in good faith and for general information purposes only. We recommend you to visit the official webpages of the healthcare service provider/s.
- Cancer: all you need to know about the Malady
- Cervical Cancer: Signs and Symptoms
- Pancreatic Cancer: Types, Symptoms and Risk Factors
- Cancer Patients and Emotional Health
- Cancer Hospitals from India
- HCG Cancer Center, Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
- Cervical Cancer: Risk factors and Complications
- Lung Cancer: Most prevalent cancer across the globe
- Bladder Cancer: Signs & Symptoms