Dr. Tanay Shah – Surgical Oncology
Dr. Tanay Shah specializes in Breast Cancer Surgery. He is associated with HCG Cancer Centre, Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Tanay Shah did his MBBS from Government Medical College, Baroda, and completed his internship at BJMC, Ahmedabad. He pursued M.S. in General Surgery from Baroda.
- Dr. Tanay Shah worked as Senior Resident at Sola Civil Hospital and later as an Assistant Professor in Surgery Department at Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad. He has been an eminent lecturer.
- He further pursued DNB in Surgical Oncology from a reputed institute at Jaipur.
- He has done many breasts, head, and neck, gynecology, and GI oncological surgeries. Apart from that, he has mastered the art of endoscopy including UGI-scopy, colonoscopy, Fiberoptic laryngoscopy, and bronchoscopy.
- He has participated in many oncology conferences and CMEs and did a few poster and paper presentations including one at the prestigious ICC – Bangalore-2017.
Dr. Tanay Shah is from HCG Hospital Ahmedabad is a tertiary care unit of the HCG group. Hospital has been awarded for its excellence in the field of cardiology. The hospital provides care with a well-trained medical and nursing staff. Hospital connects with their patient with the help of technology and dedicated medical professionals. Doctors are well trained in emergency cases.
HCG – Cancer Care centers are at the forefront of the fight against cancer. The hospital is the largest cancer care provider and has 24 centers. HCG has a team of experienced healthcare specialists for cancer prevention, turning hope into reality for decades for cancer patients. The hospitals are equipped with the latest technology to provide good quality cancer care through Surgical, Radiation & Medical Oncology all under one roof.
- Cancer: all you need to know about the Malady
- Cervical Cancer: Signs and Symptoms
- Pancreatic Cancer: Types, Symptoms and Risk Factors
- Cancer Patients and Emotional Health
- Cancer Hospitals from India
- HCG Cancer Center, Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
- Cervical Cancer: Risk factors and Complications
- Lung Cancer: Most prevalent cancer across the globe
- Bladder Cancer: Signs & Symptoms
- We do not endorse any particular services or recommend a particular healthcare service provider by mere listing.
- The information provided herewith is collected from open sources, solely in good faith and for general information purposes only. We recommend you to visit the official webpages of the healthcare service provider/s.