Eczema or itchy red rashes: Causes
Eczema is a generalized term used in cases of itchy red rashes that initially extrude or oozes serum which later forms a crust or thickened or sometimes gets scaly.
- Environmental factors
- Allergens like dust, pollen, mold or dandruff
- Irritants like shampoo, soap, disinfectant, juices, vegetables, fruits, etc.
- Microbes certain bacteria, virus or fungus
- Hot and cold temperature
- Stress can make symptoms worse
- Hormones in women: eczema develops due to hormonal changes during pregnancy or during a certain time of the menstrual cycle
- Certain food like dairy products, nuts, eggs, soy products or wheat
Read more about Eczema