Ashtavaidyan Thaikkattu Mooss Vaidyaratnam, Kerala
Vaidyaratnam Nursing Home (A NABH Accredited Hospital) means to serve society by providing valid Ayurvedic care. Arranged at Thaikkattussery, Thrissur, the Nursing Home guarantees a typical rural ambiance with the predominance of cutting-edge treatment. Vaidyaratnam Nursing Home furnishes Panchakarma medicines carefully as per the holy fundamentals of Ayurveda, under the exacting direction of none other than Ashtavaidyan Padmabhooshan E T Narayanan Mooss.
- Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala (P) Ltd Ollur, Thaikkattussery, Thrissur, Kerala – 680 306
- Phone :+91 – 487 – 2432700
- Email:[email protected]
LifeStyle and Other Specialities of Ashtavaidyan Thaikkattu Mooss Vaidyaratnam, Kerala
- Abhyangam (medicated oil massage)
- Udwartanam(powder massage)
- Dhanyamladhara (sudation with medicated liquid)
- Valuka swedam (sudation with sand)
- Choorna pinda swedam (sudation with medicated powder)
- Pathra Potala swedam (sudation with medicated leaves)
- Jambeera pinda swedam (sudation with jambeera)
- Pizhichil (oil bath)
- Shashtika pinda swedam (sudation with medicated rice)
- Anna lepam (massage with medicated rice)
- Panchakarma treatments strictly per the sacred tenets of Ayurveda
The infrastructure of Amala Ayurvedic Hospital
- Patient Relation
- Medical Care (read more at Medical Care)
- Lab Services
- Physiotherapy and Yoga
- Travel Assistance
- 1. Practical approach to Panchakarma
- 2. Practical approach to different types of Snehana & Swedana
- 3. Critical analysis on Skin diseases, Neurological and Chronic joint disorders
- 4. Live demonstration of Snehana, Swedana, and Panchakarma
- 5. Oushadha paricharya according to clinical practice
- 6. Tips to start and maintain the Panchakarma center
- 7. Tips for effective Out Patient practice
- 8. Live dissuasions on ongoing treatments
Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala manufactures and distributes around 500 classical and 150 proprietary products. The products are taken from the ancient Ayurvedic literature, approved by the Govt. of India, and included under Schedule 1 of the Drugs & Cosmetic Act.
The selection of each formulation is decided by the experienced Scholars of Ashtavaidya tradition and the continuous focus on the community’s need, which helped us develop medicines for almost all range of diseases and ailments.
- BUY ONLINE
- REQUEST FOR CONSULTATION
- KNOWLEDGE SHARING
- SERVICE THE NEEDY
2 thoughts on “Vaidyaratnam: Ashtavaidyan Thaikkattu Mooss Kerala”
Am getting Migraine frequently for more than the last five years. Looking for some treatment/medicine for Maigrane.. Please suggest. Thanks a lot.
Sreelatha Menon (Mrs.)
Sreelatha, please note that the exact cause of migraines is unknown, so there is no permanent cure for migraines yet. Consult your doctor for medicines that would help you to ease your pain or symptoms. Besides, figuring out the triggers that cause migraine episodes will help you to manage them better. You may try meditation for stress management, improve your sleep habits and meet a dietician who can advise diet modification.